How to cook Buffalo Shrimp Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread
- 22 (26-30 count) peeled and deveined shrimp, tails removed, patted dry
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/4-inch thick (22 pieces)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles (preferably Salemville Amish Blue Cheese Crumbles), plus additional for garnish, if desired
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place baguette slices on rimmed baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp, turning once.
- Meanwhile, use a mixer to whip cream cheese, blue cheese, lemon juice and pepper until well combined and fluffy.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until opaque and cooked through; stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in buffalo sauce.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 28 mins
The Buffalo Shrimp Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread recipe easy to cook and so good!
In Italian, "crostini
" means "little toasts," and it is a very accurate description of the food. Crostini
are made by thinly slicing bread, typically plain white bread, and toasting or grilling so that it becomes crispy.
This recipe for Buffalo Shrimp Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread serves/makes: 22 crostini
The Buffalo Shrimp Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Appetizer