1 - 2 servings
How to cook Buffalo Shrimp Redux
- 1/2 pound leftover cold steamed shrimp or shrimp cocktail
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons favorite buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a hot pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the buffalo sauce and cook till warmed through and well coated.
- Turn out onto a serving plate and garnish with scallions.
- Serve the Buffalo Shrimp Redux alongside ranch dressing.
The Buffalo Shrimp Redux
recipe very simple to cook and so good!
This recipe for Buffalo Shrimp Redux serves/makes: 1 - 2 servings
The Buffalo Shrimp Redux recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed