How to cook Buffalo Shrimp with Blue Cheese Ranch Dip
- For Shrimp:
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, deveined
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- For Dip:
- 1 cup Sabra Farmer's Ranch
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Over high heat in a non-stick skillet, cook the shrimp until light pink and fully cooked (about 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, hot sauce, paprika, and garlic. Pour over the cooked shrimp and set aside.
- Make the dip by whisking the Farmer's Ranch, blue cheese, and honey. Serve alongside shrimp, celery, and carrot sticks.
- Bon appetit!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The Buffalo Shrimp with Blue Cheese Ranch Dip recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Buffalo Shrimp with Blue Cheese Ranch Dip serves/makes: 4 servings
The Buffalo Shrimp with Blue Cheese Ranch Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed