How to cook Butter Poached Lobster Grilled Cheese
- 1 1/4 ounces cooked lobster meat
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce sliced brie
- 1 ounce of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine both cheese and shallots.
- Spread equal portions of the cheese mixture on the inside of both slices of bread, sprinkle with chives.
- Add a single layer of lobster meat to the inside of one slice of bread.
- Close sandwich and grill in a frying pan or on a panini press until cheese is melted and bread is toasted golden brown.
- Bon appetit!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
The Butter Poached Lobster Grilled Cheese recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Butter Poached Lobster Grilled Cheese serves/makes: 1 sandwich
The Butter Poached Lobster Grilled Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Sandwich