How to cook Buttered Calamansi Shrimps
- 1 pound (1/2 kilo) shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 cup reed and bell pepper, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter then saute the garlic, add the tomato and continue sauteing until soften then add the shrimps and simmer for a minute.
- Add the calamansi juice, bell pepper, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer until cooked.
- Remove from the heat and serve the Buttered Calamansi Shrimps hot with steamed white rice.
The Buttered Calamansi Shrimps
recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Buttered Calamansi Shrimps serves/makes: 4 servings
The Filipino Buttered Calamansi Shrimps recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered