How to cook Cabo Shrimp Salad
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup Casar or vinaigrette dressing
- 1 (5-ounce) bag triple-rinsed European-style spring mix salad (about 4 cups)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Sliced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix corn, shrimp, salsa and dressing.
- Just before serving toss 3/4 of shrimp mixture with spring lettuce mix.
- Divide between 2 dinner plates.
- Garnish with remaining shrimp mixture, tortilla chips and sliced jalapeno peppers, if desired.
The Cabo Shrimp Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
Shrimp mixture can be prepared the night before serving and kept refrigerated.
This recipe for Cabo Shrimp Salad serves/makes: 2
The Cabo Shrimp Salad recipe is adopted from The Pasadena Star News - August 11, 2004.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Salad