How to cook Caesar Salmon
- 1 (about 6 ounce) salmon fillet, with skin on
- 1 thin slice lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons bottled creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme (or use 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh)
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Foil sheet, roughly 14 by 10 inches
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Lay foil sheet flat on counter. Place fillet in center of foil, skin side down, and season with salt and pepper. Cut lemon slice in half-moons and lay atop salmon.
- Pour dressing over, sprinkle with thyme, and scatter croutons to top. Close foil like a package, sealing it airtight and leaving a small space at the top for expansion.
- Bake packet on the oven rack for 12 minutes. Transfer packet to dinner plate, let rest for a couple of minutes, and open carefully because steam will have built up inside. (Remove lemon slices as you eat the fish.)
The Caesar Salmon recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Caesar Salmon serves/makes: 1
The Caesar Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked