4 - 6
How to cook Cajun Arctic Char
- 2 pounds Arctic char or salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Brush flesh side of Arctic Char fillets with melted butter.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over char fillets.
- In a large skillet heat oil.
- Add char fillets skin side down and cook about 5 minutes.
- Turn char fillets and cook about 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
On the grill: place fillets on foil and cook over hot coals following directions above.
This recipe for Cajun Arctic Char serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Cajun Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed