How to cook Cajun BBQ Salmon
- 4 (6 oz. each) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Schwartz Cajun Grill and Sizzle Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Schwartz Cajun Barbecue Sauce Ingredients:
- Place the salmon in a flat dish.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the salmon.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours or over night.
- Grill or barbecue for 25 minutes until the salmon is cooked throughout, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with any excess marinade.
- Blend all the barbecue sauce ingredients together and serve with the barbecued salmon fillets.
- 150 ml (1/4 pint) soured cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Schwartz Cajun Grill and Sizzle Seasoning
This recipe for Cajun BBQ Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Cajun BBQ Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue