How to cook Cajun Baked Catfish Fillets
- 2 catfish fillets (1/2 pound each)
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the cornflake crumbs and Cajun seasoning in a shallow pie plate.
- Put the egg substitute in another shallow plate.
- Spray a baking sheet or pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Dip the fillets in the egg substitute, then roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Place on the baking sheet and spray the fillets lightly with the vegetable oil spray.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until crispy and flaky.
- Turn over when half done to brown and crisp both sides nicely.
This recipe for Cajun Baked Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Cajun Baked Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked