About 4 dozen balls
How to cook Cajun Baked Crayfish Balls
- 2 pounds peeled crayfish tails
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 slices stale bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion tops
- Salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons crayfish fat, if available (if not, simply omit it from the recipe)
- Grind crayfish tails, onions, bell pepper and bread slices in food processor or grinder.
- Add crayfish fat, egg, parsley, and green onion tops; mix thoroughly; add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Shape into balls the size of a walnut and roll in bread crumbs. Bake 20 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
The Cajun Baked Crayfish Balls recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Crawfish, Crayfish or Crawdads are freshwater crustaceans resembling small lobsters, to which they are related in same family.
This recipe for Cajun Baked Crayfish Balls serves/makes: About 4 dozen balls
The Cajun Baked Crayfish Balls recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Crayfish
Preparation Method: Baked