How to cook Cajun Barbecued Salmon
- 4 (6 oz. each) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons Schwartz Mix for Cajun Chicken
- 2 leeks, washed and finely chopped
- 2 oz. butter
- Sea salt and Black Pepper
- Brush the salmon fillets with oil and grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn, brush again with oil, and sprinkle with the Cajun Seasoning.
- Grill for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the leeks in the butter until softened.
- Serve the barbecued salmon and leeks with mashed potato.
This recipe for Cajun Barbecued Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Cajun Barbecued Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue