3 - 4
How to cook Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, leave the tails on
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Fill large pot 1/2 full with water and beer and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
- Toss in shrimp, cover and turn off heat. After 4 minutes, drain shrimp and rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine all Cocktail Sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On serving platter, arrange shrimp, tails up, surrounding a small bowl of Cocktail Sauce.
- Provide a bowl for discarded shrimp tails.
The Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered