3 - 4 servings
How to cook Cajun Black Beans, Rice and Catfish Salad
- 12 ounces catfish, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounces) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In large bowl, mix together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, parsley, vinegar, sugar, cumin and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Simmer catfish in chicken broth until cooked; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss together beans, rice, scallions, red pepper and Lime-Vinegar Dressing.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir in avocado just before serving.
The Cajun Black Beans, Rice and Catfish Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Cajun Black Beans, Rice and Catfish Salad serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Cajun Black Beans, Rice and Catfish Salad recipe and the picture are adopted from The Water's Bounty, Member fish Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Salad