How to cook Cajun Catfish Fillets
- 8 farm-raised catfish fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except the catfish fillets and Parmesan cheese.
- Place catfish in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Brush the catfish fillets with tomato sauce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Broil fillets 4 inches from heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cajun Catfish Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 8
The Cajun Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked