About 2 cups dip
How to cook Cajun Crab Dip with Crudites
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 1 bunch celery, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, blanched
- 2 bunches endive
- 1 each red and green bell peppers, cored and cut into strips
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, mustard and Tabasco sauce until well mixed. Stir in crab meat.
- On large platter, arrange carrots, celery, asparagus, endive and peppers. Serve with crab dip.
The Cajun Crab Dip with Crudites recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Crudites are traditional French appetizers comprising sliced or whole raw vegetables which are dipped in a vinaigrette or another dipping sauce. Crudites often include celery sticks, carrot sticks, bell pepper strips, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus spears.
This recipe for Cajun Crab Dip with Crudites serves/makes: About 2 cups dip
The Cajun Crab Dip with Crudites recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked