10 - 12 appetizer servings
How to cook Cajun Crab Meat Divine
- 2 pounds fresh white crab meat
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 6 green onion tops, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- White wine
- Saute onions and celery in butter until soft.
- Blend in flour; blend in milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Serve the Cajun Crab Meat Divine in a chafing dish with Melba rounds.
The Cajun Crab Meat Divine recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Crab Meat Divine serves/makes: 10 - 12 appetizer servings
The Cajun Crab Meat Divine recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed