How to cook Cajun Crab Salad
- 3/4 cup crab meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped stuffed olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tomatoes, optional
- Mix first 7 ingredients together in a bowl.
- If desired, cut out the insides of the tomatoes, leaving enough pulp to make a firm shell.
- Stuff with crab mixture.
The Cajun Crab Salad recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Crab Salad serves/makes: 2
The Cajun Crab Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad