How to cook Cajun Crab Stuffed Potatoes
- 1 pound white crabs meat
- 4 large white potatoes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup whipping or light cream
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups grated sharp yellow cheese
- Scrub potatoes; dry thoroughly. Bake at 325°F (165°C) until you can easily pierce with fork (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Cut lengthwise; scoop out potatoes, leaving enough potato to hold shell firmly together.
- Whip potato with butter, cream, pepper, garlic powder, onion, parsley, green onion, salt and cheese; mix crab meat into this mixture lightly.
- Refill the potato shells with mixture; sprinkle generously with paprika. Reheat at 400°F (200°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- The Crab Stuffed Potatoes can be served on a bed of lettuce with a few sprigs of parsley for decoration.
The Cajun Crab Stuffed Potatoes recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Crab Stuffed Potatoes serves/makes: 8
The Cajun Crab Stuffed Potatoes recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked