About 3 pounds of crawfish per person
How to cook Cajun Crawfish Cocktail
- 20-25 pounds crawfish
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup catchup
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely minced celery Louisiana hot sauce (Tabasco or cayenne pepper sauce)
- Boil the crawfish in well-salted water about 15 minutes.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together for the cocktail sauce.
- Fill a large bowl with chopped ice and arrange crawfish tails over the top.
- Provide toothpicks for handy dipping. Serve with cocktail sauce.
The Cajun Crawfish Pies recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Crawfish Cocktail serves/makes: About 3 pounds of crawfish per person
The Cajun Crawfish Cocktail recipe is adopted from a Cajun cookbook by Justin Wilson.
Main Ingredient: Crayfish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered