4 - 6 servings
How to cook Cajun Easy Oven Baked Catfish Fillets
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine yogurt, dill, parsley and about a tablespoon of lemon juice in a shallow bowl.
- Mix Panko, cheese, sesame seeds, Cajun seasoning with salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each fillet into the yogurt mixture, and then roll in the Panko mixture.
- Arrange the fillets in a single layer on bake sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish is firm and beginning to flake with a golden brown coating.
- Serve the Cajun Easy Oven Baked Catfish Fillets immediately with additional lemon wedges.
The Cajun Easy Oven Baked Catfish Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Cajun Easy Oven Baked Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Cajun Easy Oven Baked Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked