How to cook Cajun Fried Walleye or Bass Fillets
- 1 1/2 pounds walleye or bass sea bass fillets
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (available in most grocery stores)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oil for frying
- Whisk together the Bisquick, milk and egg in a medium bowl.
- Mix the cornmeal, Cajun seasoning and salt in shallow dish.
- Dip the fillets into the wet batter first, then dredge in the cornmeal mixture.
- Fry the fillets in hot oil until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
- Ranch dressing makes a great dipping sauce for this.
- Serve the Cajun Fried Walleye or Bass Fillets hot immediately.
The Cajun Fried Walleye or Bass Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Cajun Fried Walleye or Bass Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Cajun Fried Walleye or Bass Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed