How to cook Cajun Grilled Catfish
- 4 catfish fillets (1 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Lemon wedges and celery tops
- Combine lemon-pepper seasoning, white pepper, Creole seasoning, blackened fish seasoning in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of catfish fillets.
- Spray a wire fish basket with cooking spray; place catfish fillets in basket.
- Grill catfish fillets, covered, over medium coals (400 degrees F) for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from basket; place on a serving platter.
- Garnish the Cajun Grilled Catfish with lemon wedges and celery tops.
This recipe for Cajun Grilled Catfish serves/makes: 8
The Cajun Grilled Catfish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled