How to cook Cajun Microwaved Trout
- 2 trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium Green Pepper
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- Melt butter and lemon juice in a microwavable covered dish.
- Season fresh trout filets with Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Dip trout fillets in melted butter/lemon and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange in covered dish.
- Sauté green pepper, onion and tomato in butter with Cajun seasoning until soft.
- Cover trout fillets with vegetable mixture sprinkling top with a small amount of Parmesan cheese and bacon bits.
- Cover dish and microwave for 7 minutes, rotating at 4-minute mark.
This recipe for Cajun Microwaved Trout serves/makes: 2
The Cajun Microwaved Trout recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Microwave