4 - 6
How to cook Cajun Seafood Salad
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/4 pound lump crab meat
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Leaf lettuce
- 1/2 medium head lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges for garnish
- Bring water to a boil; add shrimp; return to boil. Lower heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well; rinse in cold water. Peel and devein shrimp.
- Combine shrimp and next 10 ingredients; cover in an airtight container; refrigerate overnight.
- Line platter with leaf lettuce; spoon on shrimp mixture; top with shredded lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges.
The Cajun Seafood Salad recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Seafood Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Cajun Seafood Salad recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Salad