8 - 12
How to cook Cajun Shrimp Dip
- 1 can shrimp (4 to 6 ounce), diced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup catchup
- 4 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce or Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced celery
- 1 dash of paprika
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon creamed butter
- Combine all of the ingredients, except butter, and whip together well. Chill.
- Just before serving, blend in the butter until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Use the Cajun Shrimp Dip for dunking shrimp.
The Cajun Shrimp Dip recipe easy to prepare and so good,
This recipe for Cajun Shrimp Dip serves/makes: 8 - 12
The Cajun Shrimp Dip recipe is adopted from a Cajun cookbook by Justin Wilson.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked