12 taco bites
How to cook Cajun Shrimp Wonton Taco Bites
- 1 pound precooked shrimp
- 12 mini wonton wrappers
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend as needed
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Suggested toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, green onion, avocado, cilantro, and sour cream.
- Cut the tails off the shrimp (if any). Put the shrimp in small bowl. Drizzle with lime juice and set aside to marinate while you’re prepping the rest of the items.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix Cajun seasoning, chili powder, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Drop shrimp into a zip-lock bag, slowly add seasoning while tossing shrimp. Seal bag and continue to shake until shrimp is evenly coated.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; add shrimp, minced garlic, and then top with shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Once they’re done baking, top with chopped vegetables and sour cream.
The Cajun Shrimp Wonton Taco Bites
recipe is easy to cook and very tasty too! It will be appropriate both on a buffet table and a traditional feast.
This recipe for Cajun Shrimp Wonton Taco Bites serves/makes: 12 taco bites
The Cajun Shrimp Wonton Taco Bites recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Appetizer