8 - 10
How to cook Cajun Slow Cooker Crab Meat Dip
- 1 pound lump or backfin crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker on LOW and cook for about 2 hours.
- Stir every 20 minutes.
- Keep mixture warm.
- Best served with crackers or in small pastry puffs.
The Cajun Slow Cooker Crab Meat Dip recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Slow Cooker Crab Meat Dip serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Cajun Slow Cooker Crab Meat Dip recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered