How to cook Cajun Spicy Seafood Stuffed Peppers
- 3 pounds white crab meat
- 3 pounds peeled shrimp, boiled
- 12 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and cleaned
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 whole cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 10 slices white bread, soaked in water and squeezed dry
- Buttered breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Put bell pepper halves in boiling water and boil for 5 minutes, then rinse in cold water.
- Saute celery, onions, green onions and garlic in cooking oil until tender. Remove cloves of garlic. Add butter or margarine, crab meat and shrimp.
- When heated through, add chopped parsley, then Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and Tabasco, stirring until cheese is melted. Add bread, mix well.
- Stuff pepper halves and top with buttered breadcrumbs. Place in 2 oblong casserole dishes. Pour a small amount of water and olive oil around peppers and bake for 1 hour.
The Cajun Spicy Seafood Stuffed Peppers recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cajun Spicy Seafood Stuffed Peppers serves/makes: 24
The Cajun Spicy Seafood Stuffed Peppers recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Baked