How to cook Campfire Grilled Catfish with Salsa
- 4 catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick), skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place catfish in well-oiled grill basket or grill rack.
- Grill on uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily.
- Salsa: In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, vinegar and salt; stir well.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Serve Salsa with the Campfire Grilled Catfish.
The Campfire Grilled Catfish with Salsa recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Campfire Grilled Catfish with Salsa serves/makes: 4 servings
The Campfire Grilled Catfish with Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Preparing Fish & Wild Game.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled