How to cook Campfire Steamed Abalone
- 1 fresh abalone
- Several seaweed leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons bottled Tempura Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sesame oil
- Clean and tenderize a fresh abalone.
- Rinse the seaweed leaves with fresh water, and use them to line the inside of the abalone's shell.
- Place the cleaned abalone back in its shell, cover the meat with more seaweed, and place the shell on the glowing embers of a campfire until steaming and the meat is warmed through.
- Mix lemon juice, Tempura Sauce, pepper and several drops of sesame oil and serve with the Campfire Steamed Abalone.
The Campfire Steamed Abalone recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Campfire Steamed Abalone serves/makes: 4 servings
The Campfire Steamed Abalone recipe is adopted from The Abalone Lover's Cookbook by Jeri Siegel and Michael Hill.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Steamed