How to cook Canadian Lox on Baguette Rounds
- 12 ounces thinly sliced lox (smoked salmon)
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 12 1/3-inch-thick baguette rounds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Mix creme fraiche and grated lemon peel in small bowl.
- Divide lox among baguette rounds.
- Top each with dollop of lemon creme fraiche and sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.
The Canadian Lox on Baguette Rounds recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Canadian Lox on Baguette Rounds serves/makes: 12
The Canadian Lox on Baguette Rounds recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - February 2006.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked