How to cook Caned Tuna Salad
- 2 cans (6 1/2 ounces / 185 ml) chunk tuna fish, packed in water drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sundried tomato and oregano dressing
- 1/2 pound (227 g) green beans, cooked
- 8 mini new red potatoes, cooked, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole black olives
- Gently mix tuna with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of dressing
- Arrange all ingredients, except dressing, attractively on 4 large plates.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
A trendy dish that's delicious, healthy and table-ready in only 20 minutes.
This recipe for Caned Tuna Salad serves/makes: 4
The Caned Tuna Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Salad