2 - 3 servings
How to cook Canned Tuna with Snow Peas
- 1 (5 ounces) can tuna in water
- 1/2 pound snow peas, washed and tips cut (slice into 2 if long)
- 1/2 pack ginisa mix powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onions until light brown.
- Add snow peas and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add ginisa mix powder and patis (fis sauce). Mix well.
- Add-in tuna (including oil or water) and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Canned Tuna with Snow Peas hot with steamed white rice.
The Canned Tuna with Snow Peas
will be tastier if you use century flavored tuna like the hot and spicy and Bicol express, but if you choose to have a healthier dish just pick the tuna in water.
This recipe for Canned Tuna with Snow Peas serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Canned Tuna with Snow Peas recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed