How to cook Caribbean Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables
- 2 pounds ocean perch, dressed (cod, snapper, trout, whitefish or combination with a few shrimp)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3 large green peppers
- 2 large red peppers
- 1/2 bottle Pickapeppa sauce (available at Kessel's Barbecue Section)
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- Put juice of 1/2 lemon or lime over all before baking in oven.
- In a large roasting pan, put in butter. Add onions and carrots and put in 400°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Layer the ocean perch on top of onions. Pour the Pickapeppa sauce evenly over the ocean perch.
- Add the sliced red and green peppers, put lid on roasting pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
The Caribbean Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Caribbean Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables serves/makes: 6
The Caribbean Baked Ocean Perch with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked