How to cook Caribbean Grilled Almond Orange Roughy
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1 (2 ounces) package sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, sliced
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (12 x 18 inches) aluminum foil sheets.
- Place a orange roughy fillet in center of each foil sheet sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- Top evenly with squash and bell pepper dot with butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly with lime rind, lime juice, parsley and sliced almonds.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds.
- Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees F) for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe for Caribbean Grilled Almond Orange Roughy serves/makes: 4
The Caribbean Grilled Almond Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled