How to cook Caribbean Grilled Grouper with Mango Butter
- 1 (about 8 ounces) grouper fillet
- 1 shallot
- 6 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ripe mango
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Mince shallot and sautee in approx 1 ounce butter. Add remaining butter, honey, salt, and mango. Simmer on very low heat.
- Salt and pepper grouper fillet.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side in diamond pattern.
- Plate, sauce.
- Serve the grilled grouper fillet with grilled asparagus, fresh fruit salsa, rice and beans.
The Caribbean Grilled Grouper with Mango Butter is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
This recipe for Caribbean Grilled Grouper with Mango Butter serves/makes: 1
The Caribbean Grilled Grouper with Mango Butter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled