How to cook Caribbean Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over a medium heat until hot.
- Add shallots and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes.
- Add salsa, apricot preserves, cilantro, and garlic salt.
- Blend well and cook 2 minutes.
- Brush the mahi-mahi fillets with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Grill or broil 5 minutes on each side or until fish starts to flake.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over the Caribbean Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets before serving.
If desired, use King fish, Redfish or any other beefy fish, instead of mahi-mahi
This recipe for Caribbean Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Caribbean Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by Krinick T. McGhee - 07.01.08
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled