How to cook Carrots and Corn Pasta with Crab Imitation
- 10-12 crab imitation sticks, chopped
- 1 (1 pound) package spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked according to the instructions on the package
- 6-7 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the box and keep aside.
- In a large wok, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for a minute till its fragrant.
- Add the shredded carrots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn and crab imitation meat.
- Saute for about 5 minutes and then add the cooked spaghetti.
- Mix everything very well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat off and add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to the pasta.
- Mix well, top the pasta off with some shredded Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
The Carrots and Corn Pasta with Crab Imitation
is a really healthy, quick pasta dish that can be cooked up in minutes. You can substitute the shredded carrots and corn for any other vegetables that you have on hand.
This recipe for Carrots and Corn Pasta with Crab Imitation serves/makes: 4 servings
The Carrots and Corn Pasta with Crab Imitation recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pasta