How to cook Cashew Sea Bass Fillets
- 4 sea bass fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can evaporated milk
- In small bowl, combine cashews, pepper and garlic powder. Coat fish fillets in milk and dredge in cashew mixture.
- Place the fish fillets on a foil line baking sheet and lightly spray the fish with some cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for about 7 minutes.
- Check the fish to make sure it is cooked all the way through. If not, cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the Cashew Sea Bass Fillets immediately with mix vegetables if desired.
The Cashew Sea Bass Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Cashew Sea Bass Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Cashew Sea Bass Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked