How to cook Cauliflower with Anchovies Fillets
- 3 teaspoons chopped canned anchovy fillets, or to taste
- 1 head cauliflower or broccoflower (about 1 1/2 pound), cut into 2-inch-wide florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook cauliflower or broccoflower in 2 batches in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes, then transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl of ice and cold water to stop cooking. Drain florets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute garlic, stirring, until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add anchovies and red pepper flakes and sauté, stirring, until anchovies are dissolved, about 1 minute, then add florets and toss to coat.
- Add pine nuts, raisins, and salt to taste and saute, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
The Cauliflower with Anchovies Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Cauliflower with Anchovies Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Cauliflower with Anchovies Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed