18 - 24
How to cook Caviar Dip
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons red caviar, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Toast rounds, to serve
- Whip cream, then fold in caviar and chopped shallots.
- Place in a bowl and garnish edges with chopped egg and chives.
- Serve the Caviar Dip with small rounds of toast.
The Caviar Dip recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Caviar Dip serves/makes: 18 - 24
The Caviar Dip recipe is adopted from The African-American Heritage Cookbook by Carolyn Quick Tillery 1996.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked