How to cook Caviar and Dill Canapes
- 1 cup fresh ewe cheese (such as Brocciu) or whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup tarama (pale orange carp roe) or salmon caviar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French baguette
- Olive oil
- 1 (4-ounce) jar salmon caviar
- Stir cheese in small bowl. Mix in tarama and dill. Season with pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush both sides of each bread slice with oil.
- Arrange bread on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly toasted, turning once, about 6 minutes. Cool bread on sheet.
- Spread tarama mixture on bread.
- Top canapes with dollop of salmon caviar.
The Caviar and Dill Canapes recipe very easy to prepare and so good! This dish is usually served on New Year's Eve.
This recipe for Caviar and Dill Canapes serves/makes: 8
The Caviar and Dill Canapes recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - December 2004.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked