8 - 10
How to cook Charcoal-Broiled Sea Bream
- 2 whole sea bream (red snapper, grouper or striped bass), about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds each, cleaned
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Season the cavities of the sea bream with salt and pepper, rubbing the seasonings in with your fingers.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl, beat them vigorously with a fork or whisk them until they are well mixed. Let the sauce stand at room temperature for 1 hour before using it.
- Using a brush, baste the outside of the fish and the grids of a hinged grill with some of the lemon-oil sauce.
- When the charcoal is hot, put the fish in the hinged grill and set the grill over the fire.
- Turning them over and over, baste the fish frequently with the sauce until they are cooked - approximately 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fish.
- Put the fish on a platter, sprinkle them with the remaining lemon-oil sauce, and garnish them with the oregano.
The Charcoal-Broiled Sea Bream recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Charcoal-Broiled Sea Bream serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Charcoal-Broiled Sea Bream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled