How to cook Cheese Crusted Amberjack
- 6 amberjack fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup herb and garlic salad dressing
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 thin orange slices, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place fish, single layer, in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour dressing over the amberjack fillets; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, turning fish 3-4 times.
- Combine corn flake crumbs and cheese; mix well. Roll fish in crumb mixture.
- Arrange fish in lightly-oiled baking dish; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish the Cheese Crusted Amberjack with orange slices.
The Cheese Crusted Amberjack recipe easy to cook and so good!
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
Calories 381, Calories From Fat 225, Total Fat 25, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fatty Acid 0g, Cholesterol 79mg, Total Carbohydrates 4g, Protein 33g, Omega 3 Fatty Acid 2.26g
This recipe for Cheese Crusted Amberjack serves/makes: 6 servings
The Cheese Crusted Amberjack recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked