How to cook Cheesy Baked Halibut Steaks
- 4 pounds boneless halibut steaks
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients but fish and cheese.
- Place the halibut steaks in shallow pan and pour sauce over fish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over all the halibut steaks.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
The Cheesy Baked Halibut Steaks is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Cheesy Baked Halibut Steaks serves/makes: 8
The Cheesy Baked Halibut Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked