How to cook Cheesy Baked Perch Fillets with Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pound ocean perch fillets, 3/4-inch thick
- 4 ounces small salad shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne
- Cut ocean perch fillets into serving pieces arrange in single layer in greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In saucepan, melt butter stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add salt, mustard, dill and cayenne.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in half and half.
- Return to heat, stirring until thick.
- Mix in 1 cup of cheese and shrimp.
- Pour sauce over ocean perch fillets sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cheesy Baked Perch Fillets with Shrimp is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Cheesy Baked Perch Fillets with Shrimp serves/makes: 3
The Cheesy Baked Perch Fillets with Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked