How to cook Cheesy Broiled Grouper
- 2 pounds grouper fillets
- 1 cup graded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the grouper fillets into serving-size portions; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine cheese, mustard, horseradish and chili sauce; set aside.
- Place the grouper fillets on a lightly-oiled broiler pan about 2 inches from source of heat.
- Brush with oil and broil 5 - 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place cheese mixture on top of grouper fillets; return to broiler for 1 - 2 minutes or until cheese melts and browns.
The Cheesy Broiled Grouper is a very affordable dish. This is spicy recipe. Simple, easy, and delicious. Ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe for Cheesy Broiled Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Cheesy Broiled Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled