How to cook Cheesy Broiled Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 6 mahi-mahi fillets (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 (4-oz) package crumbled feta or chevre cheese
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper, divided
- Heat olive oil and saute sliced onions in over medium-high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add white wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, parsley, and 1/4 tsp each of the salt and pepper.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, then set aside.
- Lightly spray an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan with cooking spray and then place the mahi-mahi fillets in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Broil the mahi-mahi fillets until it flakes with a fork, about 8 minutes.
- Spoon an even amount of the onion-tomato sauce evenly onto 6 plates and top each with a mahi-mahi fillet.
- Sprinkle the Broiled Mahi Mah Fillets evenly with crumbled cheese and garnish with sliced lemons, if desired.
This recipe for Cheesy Broiled Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Cheesy Broiled Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled