How to cook Cheesy Broiled Wahoo
- 2 pounds wahoo fillets, sliced thin
- 2 fresh lemons, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a broiling pan or cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick.
- Combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, scallions and salt in a bowl and reserve.
- Place fish in pan and squeeze lemons on them. Bake at 375°F (190°C) until flaky - about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon cheese mixture over fish.
- Change oven to high broil. Broil until cheese in lightly bubbly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the Cheesy Broiled Wahoo hot.
The Cheesy Broiled Wahoo recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cheesy Broiled Wahoo serves/makes: 6 servings
The Cheesy Broiled Wahoo recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled